For Teachers who are serious about taking their dance school to the next level
HOW TO IMPLEMENT RUSSIAN BALLET
TRAINING AND TECHNIQUES
AT YOUR DANCE SCHOOL
Only 7 spaces left at this not to be missed workshop that will change your dance school forever
Join the Russian School of Ballet and Tatiana Ryzhova from the Moscow Bolshoi Academy on the 5th and 6th October
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THIS WORKSHOP
- This workshop has been specially created for Teachers and Choreographers who want to grow professionally and differentiate their dance school.
- You don’t want to miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity to be trained by a highly experienced Ballet Master Teacher from the Moscow Bolshoi Academy.
- This is a practical workshop designed for teachers who are practicing or just considering implementing principals and ideas of Russian Ballet training.
- The Workshop will include lectures on methodology for teachers by one of the leading teachers of Moscow Bolshoi Ballet Academy as well as Master-Classes for students.
- Tatiana Rijova will go though in detail over different stages of dancers’ ballet training, starting with Level 1. She will explain when to introduce each movement, from it’s simplest form to the more complicated and perfect one.
- Practical advice will be given to you regarding the content of the combinations, suggested musical counts for different levels, coordination of movements of legs, arms, head.
- This workshop has been specifically designed for professional dance teachers and choreographers who want to grow professionally and differentiate their Dance School.
- The workshop is based on the world renowned Vaganova method, this Teacher’s Workshop provides instruction in systematic, methodic, and holistic methods for Classical Ballet instruction.
- This workshop will help take your students to the next level of proficiency.
I'M INTERESTED - PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH MORE INFORMATION
Click on the button below to complete the contact form and The Russian School of Ballet will contact you with more info.
Introducing Tatiana Ryzhova
In 2008 she graduated with Honors from the Moscow Bolshoi Ballet Academy with the qualification of Ballet Teacher-Choreographer. In 2019, Miss Ryzhova received a PhD at the same Moscow Ballet Academy with a degree in “Art history”. Since 2009-present, Tatiana works in a position of a lecturer in Classical Ballet at the Moscow Ballet Academy, teaching dancers as well as students of pedagogical department, training to become teachers.